• Outside seating – seating capacity: 90 people
• Ground floor dining room – seating capacity: 55 people
• Rooms on the first floor: seating capacity 75 people (44+31)
• First floor patio – seating capacity: 35 people
• Every day of the week from February to December, closed in January
• Open every evening from April to October
There are numerous parking spaces at the northern and southern ends of the town.
It takes about ten minutes to walk from there to Amélia Canta, located in the heart of Saint-Emilion. This is an ideal place in which to take a break from sightseeing.
For further information, and in order to prepare you visit, please do not hesitate to contact the Saint-Emilion Tourist Office (tel. +33 (0) 557 552 828, website).